HybridZ

thinking of goin turbo

Silent

Silent, not sure if 12 psi is enough for your 300rwhp goal but with the 450cc inj and the MS system you can boost higher than 12 even on the stock turbo. Make sure you intercool and have a healthy turbo. You dont need to stroke it...you can save money there keep the bottom stock and even keep the head stock. Everything else sounds great. Up to 300-340rwhp you dont really NEED internal engine work.

BTW, 2400 pounds and 300rwHP puts you in the mid 11's in the 1/4!!

I bet thats faster than your 400HP Hippo.

true, it would be. but everyone nees a 400 hp family car don't they? i know i do. for some odd reason :)

i already have the 3.1 bottom end sitting, collecting dust. dunno what im going to do just yet

The only reason I would pulling the L28ET out of my Z is if something broke. So far it is holding up well for over two years at 15psi. It is leaking a tiny bit of oil up front but that might be from when the crank pulley got loose. It might have damaged the front seal. Tell Silent how cheap one can pick up a running L28ET.

should i tell him the price b4 or afta the part out...lol

b4 $250 for the 83 parts car + $200 shipping

total $450

Afta i sell the wheels alone i should be in the positive atleast $50.