HybridZ

Front sway bar

Getting closer on getting the car on the road. Need to know who,where, how much and what size to use, 7/8 or 1".

Another Qst, what would be the largest tire that I could put on 5.5 14 stock rims?

I have been told 225's that seams a little big.

One more thing I went digital gauges.

The side pipes are on, looks like I will have about 3 to 3 1/2" clearance.

icon_biggrin.gif depending on the tires.

The side pipes 2 1/2 from headers and about

1 1/2" below the oil pan.

I need the speed and the need to drive.

thanks all

Adam

I have used the 1.125" and liked it, as well as the 1". I personally would not go any smaller than .875" and would choose the 1" instead, but this will be determined by your driving style.

5.5" is about 140mm wide. Man!; that seems small. I would be very leary of anything bigger than a 195, and even this may be a bit too wide.

Terry

i had a 1.125 sway bar on front but changed it to 15/16 because car has bad push in turn 6 at sears point.most people wont run a car this hard (to the limit ) though and trying this on a public road isnt good.most race cars tune first with spring rate then fine tune with sway bars.i know a guy with a v8 z with no sway bars-it has 350 in/lb springs.the more spring you run then you can run aa smaller bar.sway bars actually bind the suspension.