HybridZ

Photo Hosting

Paz8

What's wrong with the HybridZ's photo gallery? You upload from your computer to your gallery. Make a donation to the site or if you are a donating member there is no limit on space.

LARRY

I like the gallery feature but I don't want to waste hybridz's bandwidth! photobucket is free and very easy to use

I like the gallery feature but I don't want to waste hybridz's bandwidth! photobucket is free and very easy to use

First of all HybridZ doesn't have a bandwidth issue with people using the photo album. It's been factored in the hardware planning.

Second a small donation every year should not be too much to ask for all the tech. knowledge and mod help provided on this site for free.

Third I don't know how much easier it could be than to upload your pictures from your computer to your HybridZ album.

LARRY

Thanks Cozy Z, I too did not want to take up space on this site, I'am already a donating member,been so since I first found this great site. If I can pull my self away from working on the Z car I'll start my own gallery. Thanks for your response.