HybridZ

Screaming Deal... 2 LT1's for the price of 1

My nightmare is over!

here is how it went.

I paid 2100 for a complete lt1 with everthing, computer,wiring harness,and all the accessories. I pulled my bad LT1 and put this one in.. It turned out to

be the wrong year 94-95 it ran fine but it had low oil pressure. We called and raised a big stink because of these issues....

They guy said we would have the correct COMPLETE setup before the weekend.. Well,

it didnt show up and we got put off another week. When the "correct" motor came in it

did not have all the stuff, the harnes was cut and it didnt have the accessories.

We raised a big stink and the guy said that he would give us 500.00 back when we brought the wrong motor back to him...

Well the "correct" motor had a busted motor mount boss(no big deal).. So we called today

to complain about the motor mount boss

and the guy said "lets just call it even"..

I got two running LT1's with most of the accessories for 2100.00 delivered...

Myron

Finally a stroke of good luck!

Ray, I dont have to working on a car to buy the beer!!!.. I am actualy going to try to get the car to the chassis shop next week and have them get ready to stick a solid

axle under it...

Andrew, I will sell you my house and if you pay me MSRP I will include the Z project car and the beer fridge!...

Myron

I am taking this weekend to spend with the family and do a little treasure hunting..

but next week I will realy start messing with the Z and trying to make some decisions

on what I am going to do to it...

The only thing that is 100% going to happen

is it is getting an LT1 powerplant.. The rest is all still up in the air.

Myron