HybridZ

Wtf, procarparts jipped me on gauges for my ZX

defrag010

so I ordered the set of silver reverse glow gauges from the procarparts website. I had previously ordered gauges for my truck from them before, and they were great.

The ad on procarparts shows a picture for all seven stock gauges (speedo, tach, fuel, temp, oil, volts, dummy lights, and clock) as seen here:

DT80ZS-3820RGX.JPG

When I recieved mine, the only ones that were in the bundle were the speedometer, tach, and the dummy lights. Not even the fuel gauge and temp gauge, which are both inside the cluster with the tach and speedo.

My question: Has anyone else gotten this gauge kit from procarparts.com, and if you did, did you recieve the complete kit as advertised? If you didn't, did they send you the remaining gauges?

If they tell me that the tach and speedo are the only gauges included in the kit, then I don't want them and will return them. The only problem is that their policy is that incorrect item returns are only eligible for exchange or store credit.

Have you even contacted them yet? If not, contact them, then post if you have a problem. You haven't even given them a chance to correct the situation if they're willing to do so. I've nevr dealt with them, but I just hate to see posts like this when the vendor hasn't even been informed there is a problem.

Guest 280ZForce

i dunno if it was from procarparts or not, but i believe so. i found that same set (silver face/reverse glow) for my friend about 2.5-3 years ago or so for his 82 280zx.

he got all 7 gauges and we have searched many times for anyone else w/ a set like it on ebay or cardomain and w/ no luck.

here's how his turned out... i know not the biggest clearest pics at the time, but they show the difference.

OEM vs Aftermarket...

468260_76_full.jpg468260_77_full.jpg

468260_78_full.jpg468260_79_full.jpg

Have you even contacted them yet? If not, contact them, then post if you have a problem. You haven't even given them a chance to correct the situation if they're willing to do so. I've nevr dealt with them, but I just hate to see posts like this when the vendor hasn't even been informed there is a problem.

I sent them an e-mail about 4 minutes before I made this post, and they replied with one of the "we're sorry, we have so many e-mails to look at and we will get to yours as soon as possible" automated e-mails with nothing else.

Has anyone filed a paypal claim against these guys? IF they don't respond to my e-mail by the end of this weekend, I am going to file a paypal claim because that's how I paid.

Still have not heard back from them. I filed a paypal claim (item not as described) on them, and gave them 5 days to respond.. nothing. I escalated the claim, and paypal automaticaly deferred my claim because they "don't cover the condition of the items recieved". WHY THE HELL does paypal have that option anyways if they don't cover it?

Looks like I'm screwed out of some gauges.. AVOID procarparts

• 2 weeks later...