HybridZ

posting pics for wiring

Rumnhammer

So I'm real close to posting my wiring instructions with pics for the RB25 swap. I'm assuming that I just put the pics on photobucket then put the link onto here like most other forums. Just wanted to ask because I haven't posted any on here before. After i do this could someone make it a sticky? Since i have no Idea how to do that or if I would even be able to.

I'll get the pics online tomorrow, and test one the hopefully by the end of the weekend you guys will have a decent set of instructions with pics on how to wire this up and have it ready to start with a turn of the key. I'll also post pics of the voltage regulator deletion and how I did the wiring for the autometer speedo, and the wiring for the harness by the tranny.

I'll also post some of the snags I hit and how these things were resolved so that others that follow from here will know about them beforehand and can avoid them or get things in hand before they get to that step to make the whole deal go easier and faster.

Chris Rummel

Got the pics uploaded last night, so I'll post the guide as a new thread this afternoon. I'm guessing I can just post a pic with narrative posted below it, through the series of steps.

I'll try and make it as clear as possible, and if anyone has any input on anything they need more clear or a different shot then I guess it can evolve and I can post a different pic to clarify.

Chris Rummel

ok let me try a test pic.

RBZwire1003.jpg

Wow, you are one nice guy Chris. I just removed the harness from the engin I got and split it all appart to remove what is'nt needed, you know, to ease up the process when doing diagnostics. This is just like a gift from heaven to me at this point, since the CD manual I got from e-bay is not verry clear.

Thank you so verry mutch, for this and your tip you gave me about the intercooler on my tread.