HybridZ

LS2 V8 Miata - more progress

I haven't been around for awhile and I've gotten quite a few PMs asking me, what I'm doing and how I'm doing on my project.

Even though I'm retired I've spent more time than usual helping out friend's businesses in automotive design, engines & engine management, custom machining, etc. and officiating at Pro Autosports events (road-racing). It hasn't left much time for my project, so now I'm re-focusing, back at it.

I won't be in here much for a while but if you're interested in seeing what's going on with my V8 Miata project check out

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/LS2V8Miata/

Also if you're interested in seeing a few of the past projects I've been involved with click on the "More High-Performance Projects" icon to see the fun old stuff.

Thanks again for your interest! :cool:

Regards

- Lee

Thanks a lot Davy, your organization and all the players are great!

I've just turned my pent up frustrations to getting this car done. I'm close to finishing all the mock-up fabrication details, so then I'll be able to take it all apart, paint everything and start putting it back together.

Sorry I haven't been able to spend more time online with you guys, I'll try to keep some fresh pictures up on the photo site to help keep everybody up on where the progress is.

Again, Thanks

- Lee