HybridZ

quarter panels.. yes i searched

panachedk

so i searched, but couldnt really find a definate answer. Heres the deal, i bought my 73 z with new frame rails, new rockers, and floor pans as well as quarter panels welded in. the only problem with it is whoever welded the quarters in warped them. My question is where can i get new replacement quarters? the ones he used just re-did the wheel arches. so if i can get either entire panels or just to the bottom of the window, and door to taillight i will be okay. the search came back with most poeple saying that no quarters fit very well. anyone have any suggestions on at least the best fitting ones? thanks

adam

Adam,

I have a pair of new 240Z quarters. My brother and I put a set on a 1970 240Z and the fit was good. I also have some 280Z quarters if you want to get rid of the indentations for the rear bumper. I'd like $200 each for the 280Z quarters and $250 each for the 240Z quarters. I've attached a picture of the left quarter that we put on the 1970 240Z. We cut the top 2" off the new quarter to splice it below the body line. The new panel goes around to the tail light opening.

Chuck

1534_thumb.attach

where did u get those panels from?

I got them from a body parts company that was selling off their inventory a few years ago. I can't remember who made them. I might have some still wraped in the cardboard from the factory. I'll check next time I'm at my garage.

Chuck

I might be very intrested in those. I have a set of the Reaction Research rear quarter panels, the subtle Z rear flares, intrested in a trade?

Thanks for the trade offer but I'll have to pass. If you want the quarters just me an email to my user name at comcast.net. <-- Trying to avoid spam!

Chuck