HybridZ

A Couple of questions....83' turbo...

captken

Hello, I have searched and searched and searched again. Is there somplace [or someone] who sells a 3" downpipe and exhaust system for a turbo car? I own a landscape company, and, [do not have the time]!! to source out a place to build a custom exhaust, nor do I posses the skills needed to fabricate one myself....

What would you suggest?

Need turbo rebuild...want to upgrade, possibly to a hybrid...so where do you find parts?

T-4 modified intake hoses,...where do you go to get what you need?

For the Downpipe. buy a Turbo flange from Motorsport Auto (It's not a standard T3 flange) and have a local shop bend and weld it for you. But GOOD Stainless Steel welders are hard to come by. BTW: Motorsport might have the complete downpipe you need. I too may need to source a new Turbo :(

Someone please look at my post in Technical - Trobleshooting

I have some serious wastegate noise going on and I don't know if it is a potential problem or not.

• 2 years later...

jeffp made it. I talked to him once. Sent me pins to use on my JWT ecu for the turbo ecu I sent JWT.

I bought the downpipe and the other pieces of the exhaust on ebay, paid a pretty penny, but if you want the best....

I installed it on my car last week, ran on 4 cylinders, found fault with dropping resistors, reinstalled harness, now got a problem, I have no spark, hope to resolve that issue soon.

sorry for not posting for a long time.

btw, found a shop to fab up the rest of the system, mandrel bend, the over axle portion that I did not get.

kenny.