HybridZ

Price Range "3"

Guest Bundsama

Guest Bundsama

On avarge what is the totoal amount of money you spent when it was all said and done with instaling your V8 (and if it helps i have a 1983 280ZX)

Thank you

There are way to many factors here: Carb or Lsx swap......what are you using the car for.....what kind of build are you looking for..... If I can remember there is a thread posted sometime back asking the same question. Use the seach function...this will help answer some of your questions and not have members jump all over ya.

Anyway Welcome to Hybridz.

Guest Bundsama
There are way to many factors here: Carb or Lsx swap......what are you using the car for.....what kind of build are you looking for..... If I can remember there is a thread posted sometime back asking the same question. Use the seach function...this will help answer some of your questions and not have members jump all over ya.

Anyway Welcome to Hybridz.

O ok cool man thanks

having been heavily involved in a bunch of these swaps over the years ID seriously expect to spend a MINIMUM of $6000-$8000 PLUS on a well laid out and installed swap with a 400-450 hp sbc, AND MATCHING DRIVE TRAIN, that most guys use, PLUS the basic car cost, AND PAINT, INTERIOR,etc. but it can and frequently does run up some from there, but keep in mind, done correctly , youll have what looks like a new car,you can out run a new Z06 corvette that costs $70,000 and have less than $12,000-$20,000 in the whole car!!!

CAN IT BE DONE FOR LESS< hell yes, BUT GREAT DEALS ON SALVAGE YARD SEATS, GAUGES, AND DRIVE TRAIN, ETC. CAN BE HARD TO FIND AT TIMES

START WITH A GOOD DONOR LIKE A VETTE WRECK AND A CLEAN (z) AND PRICES CAN BE LOWER