HybridZ

looking for fiberglass flares

v8dats

I ordered a set of flares from MAS on tuesday. I will take pictures next week when they arrive. They cost $59 for the front flares and $69 for the rear flares. They are fiberglass and are designed to be glassed onto the fender.

Regards,

Justin

I would really appreciate that if you did.

Cheers,

Raffaele =)

Here are some pictures of the MAS flares. I'm tempted to remove my side moldings and rivet these things on. The flares will bend bit so they match the contour of the wheel well better.

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

Note on this last picture that they are designed for the 240z with recesses for the bumper.

IMG_3103.jpg

thanks for the links, ppl.

Justin, question about those flares. are those MSA or MAS? if the latter, where can i see their site or parts catalogue.

They are a a little different than the flares i like. more of an arch then a full flare.

Grenade, thanks for the link. I've seen those, just wondering why they're so huge. the MSA ones on a couple of the cars ive seen are discontinued i think,... and i want them =(

Raff.

MAS does not have an on line cataloc, you have to dall them and get one sent to you (1984 catalog!).

As far as the tighter arch, those flares are flexable (until you get them mounted) and you can make them easily fit the stock curve of the wheel well.

Jody

can you supply the number please?

And By tighter i meant the actual shape, and the fact that they taper as they go further down the panels.

thanks.

Raff

MAS does not have an on line cataloc, you have to dall them and get one sent to you (1984 catalog!).

As far as the tighter arch, those flares are flexable (until you get them mounted) and you can make them easily fit the stock curve of the wheel well.

Jody

can someone who isn't a long distance call away from them please call them and ask them to send me pictures of the flares they have in their catalogue?

ralph.care@gmail.com

fanks guys!

MAS is a compnau that sells lots of different products. They sell 2 different styles of flares for the S30. The ones I have above are the smaller of the 2 types. They also sell a IMSA style flare set for right around $200 four all for flares.

Regards,

Justin

Guest Grenade300

I called them and the catalog is only $3. just mail them a check and a letter asking them for a catalog. However, if you e-mail me in about 10 days at wheelman240z@yahoo.com I should have the catalog in from them and I will send you images of the flares in the catalog for you to see via e-mail

Scott.

i too ordered those flares but not sure if i like them.they fit well but i dont think its the look im after.

maybe i'll keep the zg's and get different wheels. those team 3 wheels look nice.

i also bought one of his ''ducktail spoilers" and i love it! its 5 inches tall and a 1 piece design. i wish it was a 3 piece because they extend past the hatch and right to the edges of the body lines. i'll get pics when i head back.

I called them and the catalog is only $3. just mail them a check and a letter asking them for a catalog. However, if you e-mail me in about 10 days at wheelman240z@yahoo.com I should have the catalog in from them and I will send you images of the flares in the catalog for you to see via e-mail

Scott.

ok, now i need an address to write to. LOL

Snail mail from Canada = :frown:

i'd rather have the whole catalogue, so I can see what else they have.

So 3 dollars US money order would be good too, right?