HybridZ

fuel leak AAH DON"T SMOKE SO CLOSE

neorazz

ok here goes i started with a fuel leak on the second injector from the firewall

i remove the sotck fuel rail and put on all new hoses they were cracked i thought that might be the leak i also changed all the lower and upper seals and the injector holders

i guess what im speculating is the only thing left is the injector itself i don't see any cracks or where the gas is coming from

any ideas or does someone have a spare turbo (brown) injcetor i could buy off them ?

well when i working onfixing the problem the neigbor lady from across the street walked over asking something about her cat and tried to light her cigerrete right next to the engine (aperntly she couldn't smell the fumes) before i told her if she light it we would all probbably die

it also seems that 4 of the injectors where replaced in the past they look newer and have back on the bottom near the injector

the other two are white at the bottom (more yellowish really) they are all brown top injectors

what cc are the stock turbo injectors running at ?