HybridZ

Fort hood texas anyone?

PapaCreech

40 of em ehh.... guess i better take em out one by one then. lol b/c he wont see me on the road until january. btw, i only have seen one, and that was recently and im always driving around looking for trouble. air force?... never see those guys around (recruiters that it) and ive been here 18 yrs. now. btw, phil i guess ill take half and you take the other half!! lol!!

This is totally unrelated, but when I read "Fort Hood" I thought of that John Travolta sci-fi movie "Battlefield Earth", one of the worst movies in the history of movies:lmao:. Anyway, the Earth has been taken over by a race of giant humanoids, and John is their leader. There is a resistance movement, and a couple of redneck dudes (I don't like using that word, but it fits here) say, "Hey Earl, let's go to FORT HOOD and see what we can scare up!". Later in the movie, at the perfect time, Earl and his buddies show up like the cavalry, not with small arms like you'd expect, but in Apache helicopters! Now, I may be wrong, but don't helicopter pilots, especially Apache pilots take a few million dollars and year or so to train :confused:? Especially the weapons systems. These must be different Apaches. These are the ones with the controls laid out like an F-150 pickup truck :lol:

yea hes airforce, hes gonna be out there till i think feb.? hes furthering his training, he is a communications spec. in other words, hes gets to say, blow them up now. he works closely with the other branches of our fine military but hes there till feb i bellieve then back to the sandbox for another couple months then back to fort hood. Which will be his station for at least thje next 24 months of home time. cool guy

but anywho! gots to go

Peace!

p.s. by the way Battlefield earth Frickin ROCKS!!!!