HybridZ

What %#^& SIZE is the bolt on the steering wheel ?

What %#^& SIZE is the bolt on the steering wheel

i've tried every size i can get my hands on im about to go to somewhere and buy a socket to fit it but i need the right size cause i don't want to go back a bunch of times

most of the ones i have that look like they would fit just make my horn beep:mad:

the manual says you nees a spanner like tool is that something you can borrow from advanced ?

ok if thats a spanner then whats the screw type thing you use to push your rear calipers back in place when your doing your brakes?

i thought that was called a caliper spanner and the stearing tool looked very similar it bolted on left and right side and the socket is in the middle so it pulls the steering wheel and the nut at the same time they just called a wheel removal tool:ugg:

there has always been a steering wheel puller tool. In the old days we used to rent them from the parts store. Now I think they make them so cheap you just buy them instead. It is a simple gear puller type setup like you said two bolts thread in from either side then a big bolt in the center pushes against the shaft and pops it off. If the wheel has ever been off, there's probably a good chance you can remove the center bolt and just give a good yank.