HybridZ

85 300z turbo in 83 280zx ????S

neorazz

i have aquired an 83 z turbo garret t3

it has oil and water cooling has anyone else done this swap ?

i wish to make use of the water cooling as well as the oil and am wondering what two points to tapin the engine cooling to get pressure flow thru turbo ? or do i just need coolant in turbo ? like i could run a small aux pump and a feed and return from the reserve coolant tank ? (could even give it its own radiator) that might be over kill ..waiting for enlightment:wink:

i have aquired an 83 z turbo garret t3

it has oil and water cooling has anyone else done this swap ?

i wish to make use of the water cooling as well as the oil and am wondering what two points to tapin the engine cooling to get pressure flow thru turbo ? or do i just need coolant in turbo ? like i could run a small aux pump and a feed and return from the reserve coolant tank ? (could even give it its own radiator) that might be over kill ..waiting for enlightment:wink:

I have a Turbonetics T3 with the water and oil cooled center section on my 82 ZX turbo. I used the existing air regulator coolant ports without any issues (air reg was removed).