HybridZ

What's All That White Stuff

Phantom

We North Texans just had one of our weather swings. It was mid-70s and clear all day. Right around 6PM the temperatures started dropping. Now it's in the mid-30s at my house and raining. Ugh.

Phantom - Got those photos. Well done. Club presidency isn't on my agenda for this year. I'm spending more time in my garage than in planning meetings this month and it's refreshing. I've seen what that club does to presidents that like to reshape things for the better :wink:

Mighty Maxxx - Canuck weather is exactly why I'm really not complaining about what we're seeing here right now. It is actually unseasonably cold and it's nothing like what you guys endure. I am so looking forward to March when I can hit the passes in the Z.

Pete,

Sounds like indoors is the place to be today. It's supposed to be in the low 40's here tomorrow with lots of sunshine. We're done with snow for a while. Our total precipitation for Novemeber was 1.12", higher than average, and November is one of the four 'wet' months. Total annual rainfall here is about equal to a two hour Texas frog choker.

Smart move with the club thing. Someone obviously can learn by observation.

We were at -18. Brrrrrrrr. Set a new record low.

Mean Temperature -4 °F / -20 °C -

Max Temperature 10 °F / -12 °C 43 °F / 6 °C 64 °F / 17 °C (1998)

Min Temperature -18 °F / -27 °C 16 °F / -8 °C -18 °F / -27 °C (2006)

miss the 100+ days of summer. ..naw!

I know I knock the Saab, but have to say for the Saab and Volvo, great cold weather cars.