HybridZ

g-nose and wide body

rdsk8ter

I purchased a G-nose from ZFiberglass off of Ebay. There shipping is outrageous and the quality is as bad as I have ever seen. I'm probably looking at 40-50 hours of work on this nose. I'm comparing the time I spent on the 5 peice IMSA kit to the nose I received from ZFiberglass. Give me a couple weeks after the holidays coming up and I will have a perfect nose to sell with or without the 5 pc. kit

Researching the availability of the old GTU wide bodied Z kit; I talked to this "SHOWCAR" guy for about an hour, a year ago. When I hung up I told myself to never use him for anything.

I talked to John Washington about the same time for about 30 minutes for the same reason and exchanged some emails. He told me the good, bad, and ugly of how to use his parts, which I understand from other customers; are excellent. This man tells the truth.

240zttV8 has a great GTU kit now, and in my mind, should make other high quality parts as well and go on to make a fortune.