HybridZ

What hp should I expect

CBL

Well I finnally gave up on the sr20 and bought a l28et for 240z. I have some parts lying around from other projects and just wanted to know what power I should expect. so the list follows

l28et 60k 280zx donor

garrett gt32 the biggest maped one

tial 40mm

stage 3 srt intercooler

meth inject zo8 twin turbo kit

ka 70mm tb

and all the other odds and ends ie fuel pumps, bovs, piping exhuast.

What do you guys think so far. The engine trans and wiring are being pulled this weekend. What parts should I ask for x mas. Crits welcome, I am here to learn.

What should I do for the fuel and engine management sorta clueless

Hmmmm, what HP? I can give you a number but in reality I don't know nor does anyone else. Depends on how much boost you're going to run, whether or not it's tuned properly and any other mods you decide to do can give an up in performance or could hinder it. Build it, test it and let us know what you get. I would guestimate (because guessing is all it is) 250HP if you crank the boost up to 10-12psi.

CBL,

Where in Washington are you, or is it DC?

BTW: I don't ask for car stuff for christmas either. I used to and I'd get that dumb founded "What the hell are you talking about." look so I gave up and just ask for money, or tell the person asking me to be creative.

Wheelman

l28et 60k 280zx donor

garrett gt32 the biggest maped one

tial 40mm

stage 3 srt intercooler

meth inject zo8 twin turbo kit

ka 70mm tb

FWIW...the KA TB is 60mm not 70mm. Also Tial no longer makes a 40mm Wastegate, so either you have a larger 41mm or an older 40mm? Your turbo specs are very sketchy..."the biggest mapped one"???

Yasin