HybridZ

VR spyder for sale

VinhZXT

This car is listed in the HZ classifieds right now. He had it listed about three weeks ago too. I've PM'd and emailed this seller on both ads he placed and there was no response either time. I'm interested in it for the parts, BTW.

I've personally helped the previous owner (The person who Larry had trouble with) work out some electrical issues on that car. It's a mess! If someone buys it, they should plan on a complete mechanical and electrical rebuild. Buyer beware...

You should be able to buy it the way it is for that price and just take the body kit and you will come out ahead. I think that front end is a tilt front end so it won't require much to remove it. Last year I saw a GTO kit for sale just like this and it went for over 4k. I personnaly looked at the car and that was a complete garbage. Plus the front clip was crazy glued to the body of the car. So remove the front end and all the panels will be a PITA. So I say this car is still a very good deal even if you buy it for parts. GL to someone

Vinh

It's worth it for the parts even if there are too many problems to make a decent driver out of it. The front clip alone is worth nearly the asking price, I think. The body kit can be removed and the rest can be parted out. On the other hand... if it's not as bad as expected, it could be completed.

Again though... this seller NEVER replies to PM's or emails. I stopped trying.

You should be able to buy it the way it is for that price and just take the body kit and you will come out ahead. I think that front end is a tilt front end so it won't require much to remove it.

True. For the price it's probably a good deal. It's not a VR front clip so, it doesn't tilt. It has the VR rear and the front is from one of the other vendors. It has the small hood to access the engine bay. If the chassis truly is beyond hope, removing the front might be fairly simple, but removing the rest, if it's bonded like it's supposed to be, might be a nightmare.

I used to have this guy's personal phone number and email address, but he disappeared after he and Larry had the legal problems...