HybridZ

Anyone seen StrictlyZ's brake kits? What do you think?

Nice looking Wilwood brakes

Nice looking anodized rotor centers and brackets.. now if only the rotors were slotted they'd be awesome.. only bad thing is that they're still just 4-lug... But the price seems okay for a professional looking kit... What I really want is the $2395 kit from Arizona Zcars... ugg.gifweird.gifemo.gif I need to change my underwear every time I take another look at that kit...

Guest Anonymous

I too have drooled over the ArizonaZ big buck break kit. However, isn't the coolness of the kit just paint and glitter? Couldn't a person just glitter up the top end kit from SCCA for less?

aesthetically (sp?) the AZZ kit looks very nice. but -- (i'll try to be objective ugg.gif )

the rotors appear to be the LITE duty type and at those prices should be better than that. hard to tell in a picture but look closely at the vanes they dont go all to the way to the edge of the OD and the HD type do go to the edge.

he's obviously put a lot of effort into them and had a pile of hats CNC'd and coated but not sure if everyone will want the same color. purple or red? also the Z's in the rotors are a bit much for me.

just gotta compare apples to apples...

but if you gotta have Z's on the rotor face and want that color hat then thats the set for you.