HybridZ

Advice/Help Needed..R190 Diff into 77' 280z

Guest mrw530

Hey Guys,

I have a R190 sitting around the garage that a fellow co-worker gave me and was wondering how hard/easy it is to install. My car is a 77' 280z with a R200 and a 4spd. Im also currently in the process of putting a 5spd in as well. What is involved in swaping the R200 out with the R190?

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

Michael

Hey Guys,

I have a R190 sitting around the garage that a fellow co-worker gave me and was wondering how hard/easy it is to install. My car is a 77' 280z with a R200 and a 4spd. Im also currently in the process of putting a 5spd in as well. What is involved in swaping the R200 out with the R190?

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

Michael

JohnC bought an R190 from Auxilary and moi, but he installed it in an 810 I think. He would at least know about the stud location in the rear. Maybe he can comment. We never bothered to measure the dang thing. It was installed into the 240Z we parted out, but I can't remember if the mustache bar was from an R180 or R200, or if it had other holes drilled for the studs.

Davy