HybridZ

Who's s30 is this? I have some ?s for them about their custom hood...

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce

Hey guys, I found these pics here on Hybrid I believe awhile back, 1st 1 from MSA...I wanna say 2005 cuz of the rain. But I can't find any more pics of this car or a better shot of the hood.

ventedhood.jpg

ventedhood2.jpg

I'm getting 1 of those SS style cowl induction hoods from Bartman, but I wanted to put a custom look on it even more and make some hood vents and I really dig this style. OR if anyone knows where those vents are from?

I believe he is a member on here, so if anyone has any more pics of it or owner's info, please let me know.

Thanks in advance - Justin

I've seen this car before on this site, if I remember correctly, it's not a custom hood, the guy just grafted the vents in the original hood.

It look nice for a piece done at home but, from what I can recall the guy had posted a front view of the car with the hood open and you can see that the vents themselfs were hand built cause they're not identical so, I don't think it would be good to pull a mold out of the original piece but, the IDEA is a good one to start as inspiration.