HybridZ

i have the wangan midnight manga series translated

jdizzy204

Zip it and upload it! I've been weakly trying to find scantalations of it...

Its being made into a Anime FYI ;)

already in the process of flocking it to a dedicated photobucket account. genki japan is also making a wangan midnight game for ps3 but i am unsure if it will be released in the us

Genki has been making wangan midnight games here for years, starting with the Dreamcast. They were just called "Tokyo Extreme Racer", and they didn't have any of the people, just the cars. The Devil Z was the final boss, and the Blackbird porsche was up there in the ranking too...they play mechanics are the same as in the wangan midnight (and initial D games as well oddly enough) games, they just don't have the cut scenes. And for some reason everybody has Maryland tags in the first game...

It got deleted...I forgot about the legality issue of posting copyrighted material...lol even though it is from Japan...

would it be illegal even if i credited them in the post?

Genki has been making wangan midnight games here for years, starting with the Dreamcast. They were just called "Tokyo Extreme Racer", and they didn't have any of the people, just the cars. The Devil Z was the final boss, and the Blackbird porsche was up there in the ranking too...they play mechanics are the same as in the wangan midnight (and initial D games as well oddly enough) games, they just don't have the cut scenes. And for some reason everybody has Maryland tags in the first game...

maryland tags... interesting. i hope we get some wangan midnight games in the us