HybridZ

Motor Works Engines

Corzette

Does anyone know about these guys? These engines seem awefully cheap but exciting. Hell I can get a Chevy 509 replcement for my BBC 396Z for only $4500. 470HP and 525 Torque for a daily cruiser wouldnt be bad. Also the SBC 406 looks like a good deal as well. I would much rather be able to get two engines for the price of one if its legit. I had figured 9K for a decent 434 stroker but if I can get a 406 with close to 500HP for $4500 and a 509 BBC for $4500 hell Im in. comments, suggestions? This is out Spokane Washington, any Zers up there?

http://motorworksengines.com/383.php

Terry

I'm kind of skeptical of the 488 horsepower claim for that 406... With 9:1 compression and what looks like the specs on a Comp 270H cam it would put down a lot of torque, but I don't think it would be putting down 488 horsepower.

I'm also curious why they have a picture of the Falconer V12 on their site. Are they a Falconer/Brammo distributor? I couldn't find these products for sale.