HybridZ

Nissan T3 Turbine Outlet Flange

jgkurz

Hi Folks,

I searched for this question and was surprised not to find the info.

Basically I need source for a Nissan style 4-bolt T3 turbine flange. I'm building a larger 3" downpipe and cannot seem to find anyone who has these flanges.

Can someone enlighten me?

I had to cut my own out on a bandsaw for my first downpipe. There was none available aftermarket. Just trace the gasket, get the hole bored first and then cut the outside to shape in the bandsaw.

Doug, I may have to do that if it comes if that's my only option. Thanks for the advice.

Ah heck John, you need a bigger turbo anyway... maybe one with the snazy V-bands???

Ron, Actually I want to go to a GT35R but that project will take major $$$ to complete. Because I suck at fabrication my car would probably be on blocks for months. I think I might do the upgrade next winter so I can drive it this spring and summer. Going to a true mandrel 3" DP and 3" exhaust should improve boost response and give me a few more HP for cheap. :burnout:

Seems there is stil a demand for these. Why dont someone organized a group buy and talk to Mazworx here in Orlando to punch them out on their CNC.

Hi Scottie, I'm actually upgrading from the 2.5" DP I bought from you years ago. It worked well but I've hit it's limit.

Did you make the flanges for your downpipes yourself or did you have a shop make them up?

Also, do you remember if the DP pipes were 45 degree bends?

Thanks!