HybridZ

keeps loggin me off???

piston

im not sure why it keeps doing this, but when i go to post, even logged in with member name, after hours of typing something or trying to help out other members or ask questions, it says i dont have permission to post and my member name disapears and says i need to logg in! sometimes, i have to log in 5 to 6 times just to be logged in. even with name and password, it says thanks for logging in, then when it automaticly goes to the next page, member name dispears and shows user name again, meaning i cant post and would have to log in again. whats up with this? is it my computer or is it the site?

hahaha,,no...everytime i log in, and when it redirects me, it seems like a fresh page with no member name in the member name area on top right corner. it takes me like 10 times just to make a post and when i type a whole page to find out i cant post because its already been logged off, and also cant copy and paste, man, this thing piss me off. thats why it takes me 2-3 hours just to make a post or reply. after 5 times of trying to logg in even though it says thanks for loggin in, it still dosnt work.