HybridZ

test fired 454 with supercharger

mobythevan

Finally got my 454 with the B&M 250 test fired. I just used a holley 600 and large cap HEI for the startup to break in the cam. It really sound good.

Now I am making the switch over to megasquirt with throttle body injection and EDIS ignition setup. I have all the parts in hand and will hopefully have a video in a few weeks running EFI and distributorless.

I did have a little steam come out of the left side after the second run, I think it might be the intake gasket near number 1, I had some issues with that. Probably have to pull that down and check it out while I'm putting together the wiring harness for the megasquirt.

S_Picture_0746.jpg

S_Picture_0745.jpg

BTW, I know it will probably come up, but I have a 1000cfm throttle body to go on top the supercharger so I think right now a single carb adapter will support me. The throttle body also has 4 1600cc injectors in it, so that should give me fuel capacity up to 800hp at the flywheel. The heads are worked 049 castings with larger valves installed.