HybridZ

L28e Rebuild questions

savageskaterkid

Does anybody know of a complete rebuild kit for the L28e. I have searched, but the only KIT I found had JE pistons and such, and I just want a stock rebuild(with a MLS gasket). Other then that most of them are just gasket kits, I need bearings and rings and such. MSA seems to have a fairly reasonable price for there gasket kit, since I have had experiance with there gaskets and the ones I recieved were of nice quality.

I wouldn't mind buying a gasket overhaul kit like offered by MSA, and buying rings and bearing seperate, but I need to know who offers this.

We can set you up with ALL or any individual engine parts you want/need. From valve seats to thermostat housing gaskets, etc. Drop us a line at the E-mail address below and we would be more than happy to give you a quote..

ruschmotorsports@hotmail.com

can you guys get certin parts as well? Im in the process of starting a re-build and need some "hard to find" parts....