HybridZ

TURBO valves ?

Forcefed Z

Ive read various posts about using a larger exhaust valve for turbo app. but I was wondering if there would be any benefits of using a oversize intake valve as well? I will also be running nitrous as well if that makes a difference in valve selection at all.

I was thinking of using the Ferrea 1mm oversize valves

Ive read various posts about using a larger exhaust valve for turbo app. but I was wondering if there would be any benefits of using a oversize intake valve as well? I will also be running nitrous as well if that makes a difference in valve selection at all.

I was thinking of using the Ferrea 1mm oversize valves

I think you'll find the answer to your post here.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=104420

That thread talks more about head design then actual valve size....or mabe I missed something

The other threads Ive looked at just talked about larger exhuast valves, looking for the guys running big power, what valve combo's they might have tried, etc.

Also It might be helpfull to say that the head is a P90.....

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't suggest going to a larger valve without someone doing the appropriate headwork to go along with it. Also, there is quite a bit that can be done with stock sized intake and exhaust valves. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss it more in depth if you like. We offer complete head porting surfaces and will provide head flow data as well. Just going to larger valves will do you very little good, infact there is a good chance that it will hurt you without the propper unshrouding and port work that needs to go with it.