HybridZ

Msd 6btm

DAT240Z

I have a 240z with a 77-280z engine (N42/ N42), 83 turbo distributor and T3 turbo out of a 83 280zx,with megasqurit. I have been having a lot of problems with the spark side of megasquirt, it has not been reliable. The car have spark for a while then no spark, dies 50 miles away from home when I'm driving and have to have it towe home. I bought the MSD 6BTM box to control the spark and use megasquirt for fuel only.What I need to know is how do I install the MSD box with the turbo distributor for megasquirt to get injestor pulse.

I have read the 6BTM would work with 77-78 DISSY, as well and would be an eaiser install. Have anyone used one of these boxes on their turbo car and is willing to help.

Thanks

I dont think I mention this in my first post but my ECU has the coil driver but is not reliable thats whyI got the 6BTM. The megasquirt box have MS&SE install now,on Megasquirt site it said to turn off all the spark out puts and the unit will be fuel only. Is this how your is set up?

Thanks