HybridZ

Check out my new Z

NKC_280z

Hey guys, I got rid of my 78 and got a 91 300zx twin turbo. I just wanted to post acouple of pictures of the new car :-D. Even though this forum is directed towards older generation z cars it is still the best z fourm around. Even though I don't post that much all I do is read, and read, and read about all the great ideas and knowledge the members here have. I tried 300zxclub out but hated it (not very nice and alot of ricers) so I wanted to keep my loyalty here.

The car is basically stock. It has gutted downpipes and midpipes with a Labree exhaust system (sounds very nice, not too loud). A JWT pop charger and is running 11 psi. It has all new urathane bushings and Tokico shocks. It is the best handling car I have ever owned. The rims are 18" ADR M-sport With BFG g-force tires. After I recieved the car I put in a new ACT street disk and pressure plate with a new pilot bearing and throw out bearing.

DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0566.jpg

DSCN0564.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the car being dirty. We have had alot of snow and it is really hard to keep it clean.

• Administrators

Ah. Very nice indeeed. I like the wheels. I also just purchased a ’91 Z-32. Mines and N/A car and is replacing my recently totaled Infiniti Q-45, (Dodge Dakota Rear ended me in down town traffic earlier this month). I will be picking up my Z-32 tomorrow and will also be looking at ’90 TT that is for sale with only 40k miles on the clock…

Hey Paul, you going to put the 4.5 in the N/A Z32? I heard RonTyler said he double dog dares you! He started flapping his elbows and making "bagaaaawk!!!" noises...it was pretty brutal...I was like "Oh yeah? Paul will show you!" so there you have it. Now you've GOT to do it. For me. And all the kids out there that need you to stand up to the RonTylers of this world...Give him a big hazy cloud of Justice!

NKC 280Z, your car looks like it's AWESOME! I always had a special place in my heart for those cars, but I never had the pockets to own one. Even now I'd like to do one up like a JGTC style wide body...with some flourescent green Volk wheels...yeah, that's the stuff...

• Administrators
Hey Paul, you going to put the 4.5 in the N/A Z32? I heard RonTyler said he double dog dares you! He started flapping his elbows and making "bagaaaawk!!!" noises...it was pretty brutal...I was like "Oh yeah? Paul will show you!" so there you have it. Now you've GOT to do it. For me. And all the kids out there that need you to stand up to the RonTylers of this world...Give him a big hazy cloud of Justice!

NKC 280Z, your car looks like it's AWESOME! I always had a special place in my heart for those cars, but I never had the pockets to own one. Even now I'd like to do one up like a JGTC style wide body...with some flourescent green Volk wheels...yeah, that's the stuff...

Of course the VH45DE conversions has ran through my head, but if a motor swap is going to happen in the new car, (picked it up yesterday, pics soon to follow), it would end up being the supercharged SBC V-8 that is currently destined for FUZZY…

FWIW, I also acquired a Z-32 parts car that will be used for setting up motor mounts etc for Z-32 V-8 conversions using the traditional SBC… I wont be able to get to that till later this year as we are up to our eye balls in custom L-series cylinder heads right now.