HybridZ

How to remove the mustache bar end bolts? Found out the R230 Flanges are hitting....

cyrus

How to remove the mustache bar end bolts? Unscrew, hammer>? They are come down from the interior of the car.

I Found out the R230 Flanges are hitting the a-arm. So I want to remove the bolts so I can remove the insulator washer to raise the diff about 3/16". Otherwise I have to drop the suspension to remove the mustach bar.

Directly above each stud (in the interior of the car) there should be a rubber plug that if removed, will allow access to the stud you are writing about. A large hex socket can then be used to unscrew this stud (which is in reality a bolt) and pull it out from the top (through the subframe).

If you are removing the upper insulator, I think you'll see some unexpected issues. If I am correct, the steel sleeve inside the mustache bar bushing must be ground shorter in order for the bar to be raised. For this reason, simply removing the isolation washer without any other action may not allow you to raise the bar any significant amount. Also, if this is the case then you'll not want the bar to be too close to the metal subframe least you cause it to make contact every time you put any torque down to the pavement.