HybridZ

electric question

i have a friend that said he "knows a guy" (oh yes one of those ) that sells 1200 porshe lights, and can put it any car for $225. I have a 1977 280z and was wondering if by anychance i have to replace any specific wiring before i put these lights in.

let me know..thanks

oh and one more thing i have, like many of us, small rust spots throught out my z, and a fendewr completly rotted throught. i plan to replace the fenders completely with some fenders with flares on them already, but for the parts i would like to salvage. i was talking to a autobody shop guy and wastrying to get an appraisail on how much it would cost to cut the parts and replace them. he says welding was not the answer and that the proper method is to sand down completley the rusted area, and well i didnt really understand it (bad reception) but yea does anyone know what he was talking about? and do you recommend it? i was planning on getting them done at a chemical stripping company, but really dont know which way to get rid of the problem.cutting and welding a patch or sheet metal was the only one i know, i dont want a ghost line or obvious imperfections where the work was done.

Search a bit for Xenon or HID and I'm pretty sure you'll find ways to build it yourself for less than $1200

For the part replacement, you need to be really more specific on what parts of the car you're trying to fix.

One last thing, don't want to be insulting but, try to write clear sentences and use punctuation, it's kinda hard for us guys who don't CHAT much, to follow.