HybridZ

Regained engine power, but now i have lost spark from coil...

I got the Skyline going again running fairly alright again. I changed the Coil with ignition module, the AFM and the Distributor (all these parts are used). That seems to do the trick....for a while anyway.

I then made my way to the gas station 2km away and put in a reasonable amount of petrol. I then drove about 500m around down the road, stopped at the red light, took off from the intersection and then the car lost all power and started misfiring badly. I pulled over and it reved irratically between 650rpm-750 rpm before it stopped running.

After that happened it wouldnt start. It would turn over strong with fuel pump operating. I checked for spark and had none from the h.t. wires, so then checked the coil's ignition wire for spark but there was nothing. Changed back to the other coil and still no spark. Wiring appears ok to the coil...:rolleyesg Ive unplugged it and plugged it back in a few times.

I'm so lost & frustrated by all this!!Surely SOMEONE can help:coollook:. The car is stuck in town in an awkward spot to tow it back.