HybridZ

Got into SDSU

cameron

Awesome! Congratulations! I remember a couple years ago when Cal Poly: SLO accepted me when I was in HS back in MA. Hybridz college students represent!

Hey that's where i'm trying to transfer, Or Pomona. What year are you? i dindt know there were hybrid zer's at Cal Poly SLO

My major is liberal studies, I was mechanical engineering but after 4 ½ at a community college I had to make a change. As well as sdsu I also got into Cal Poly Pomona, but for some reason its just not the same as SDSU. Now I just need to find a way to pay for it all =/

Thanks guys

My major is liberal studies, I was mechanical engineering but after 4 ½ at a community college I had to make a change. As well as sdsu I also got into Cal Poly Pomona, but for some reason its just not the same as SDSU. Now I just need to find a way to pay for it all =/

Thanks guys[/quote

I don't know how you went from ME to liberal studies, but if that's your major SDSU is the right choice and not Cal Poly. Why'd you change majors?

make sure you fill out your FAFSA before march! good luck

I was a HS water polo coach for 4 years and to this day was the best job I ever had also after talking to some other ME students and what they were doing. It didnt seem to be anything I wanted to do. really after seeing some crap off road project UCR students were building I lost all interest in it. hafe the crap they built was a joke. I love fabing and working with my hands and the idea of having to pay to learn stuff I mostly already knew didnt make since to me =/

I was a HS water polo coach for 4 years and to this day was the best job I ever had also after talking to some other ME students and what they were doing. It didnt seem to be anything I wanted to do. really after seeing some crap off road project UCR students were building I lost all interest in it. hafe the crap they built was a joke. I love fabing and working with my hands and the idea of having to pay to learn stuff I mostly already knew didnt make since to me =/

I know what you mean becuase i'm currently a strugling ME sudent. In the majority of my Engineering based courses i'm surrounded by a bunch of wheenies who wouldn't dare to fabricate something and get their hands dirty. The way I see it is this: I can get paid good money and make a living off of somthing I love to do. There are however, many other ways to do what I love to do, but this is just the path I decieded to take.

So Hopefully you don't see people who already know how to work with their hands as a "sell out" for going to school and studying engineering.