HybridZ

Stock 4 lug pattern same as mustang 4 lug?

Guest Russ240z

Guest Anonymous

I'm not at the computer that has the link unfortunately, but theres a 510 site that has a BIG list of wheels that either fit the 510 (basically the same as the Z) or should fit. The list is surprising, alot of things like Mitsubishi products (colt, saporo and a lot of others) fit although most of the cars that use that pattern aren't any wider than maybe 6". I'm not sure how to tell you to search for it, maybe just under wheels in our archives and you'll find the link (or someone else that knows what I'm talking about and happens to have it can post it please)..

Regards,

Lone

the fox body mustang four lugs bearly do not fit fit with the 4x4.25 lug spacing, i tried them on and tried to f-ck them on for about ten minutes before i gave up. you can machine the ponys to take a 4x4.5. or have the meat inbetween the lugs machined out and i think they will fit. i have a machine shop out here that will punch them out to big widths for about 50.00 a STEEL wheel. this is one of the only areas i havent been able to cheap out so far, and it hurts.

Here are some RWD applications with 4 x 4.5" bolt circles....

Surprise! GM cars!

Buick - Special '61-'63

Chevrolet Corvair all 4-bolt

Chevy II all 4-bolt

Sprint '85-'87

Nova ('61-'70)

Olds - F-85 '61-'63

Mazda RX-7 '79-'87

MGA, MGB, MGC '58-'80

Triumph TR-2, TR-3, TR-4, TR-250, TR-6