HybridZ

Still cant reply????

Guest bigredram3500

Guest bigredram3500

I tried everything, even if copying and pasting and restarting etc....worked. I cant do that everytime I want to do something on this site. This all started as soon as I switched to DSL and all the other forums and sites I post on have no problem.

Im lost, I cant use this site anymore and that sucks. Thanks guys. Ill still read around once and a while.

Since you're able to post, I would imagine that you are also able to reply. If you can't reply you're either replying to a thread in the Member's Projects section where nobody can reply except admins, or you're replying to a FAQ post, where your reply needs to be approved by an admin before it becomes public.

The reason behind these limitations is that we don't want posts with bad/incorrect info in the FAQs, and we don't want the Member's Projects section to be interactive because we want to keep tech posts in the tech section.

Guest bigredram3500

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was trying to reply to a post in "other engines". I tried several other sections also, with no luck. This happened as sson as I switched to DSL, do you think that has anything to do with it?