HybridZ

So, after almost a year of being Zless... I got me another

SonOfZZZap

Ive been Zless since I was forced to sell my old 280ZT about a year ago so I could move out here to TX, and now finally, I scored another one! not one but actually two!

the one that I will be driving is an 84 50th Anniversary Edition turbo 300ZX, a VERY nice car. I have all of the paper work from when it was purchased at Courtesy Datsun (Nissan now ;) ) back in 84 all the way until the present, I am the third owner, the 2nd owner put about 2500 miles on the car between ownership :)

Not only did I grab that nice turbo Z, but I scored an 85 NA in the deal (rougher shape and needs a little clutch work before it can get on the road again) that runs great.

not too shabby for 3500 bucks eh? :burnout:

http://album.hybridz.org/showgallery.php?cat=773

Very Nice.

It is the first car that I ever owned that actually made me want to sell my 78 280Z.

My 300zxt was #75. The bodysonic seats were pretty cool! It handled very well, smooth driving, lots of power. It was like a perfect street Z to me.

I still miss mine. The only difference with mine was that the previous owner painted over the two tone, and made the car all black. Still cool though.