HybridZ

240sx wheels

so i was wondering something because its been on the tip of my mind for a long time now... so i've heard that the s13 240sx with 4 lug wheels will fit the s30 and s130 z's... the reason why this is such a big deal to me is because there are wheel and tire packages for s13 240sx's that are cheaper and look just as good as the wheels that msa sells plus there are WAY more brands to choose from.... so i was just wondering if anyone knows for sure if the 240sx wheels/offset/and all that other good stuff is the same, if so i think i might have stumbled on a gold mine and i'm going to order some rims/tires next paycheck

240sx offset is generally +35-38. Newer trend is to run wider lower offset wheels in order to make the wheels more flush with the fenders. There is an increasing number of wheels offered in a low(ish) offset. However many of those may look funny on an s30 depending on your sense of style.

If you can find a good set of LUGCENTRIC spacers, and use good quality longer studs you should be able to run any of those wheels.