HybridZ

msa type 3 bumper question?(pics)

DrEaM

i like the was that the type three bumper is designed except fpr the front bumper i kinda wish that is was designed so that the 240z style "shorty bumper could be used with it or better yet i wish the little fake bumper that they put in it didn't come out so much.. why didn't they just give it a TRUE modern look and make it sit a little more flush with the car... but anyways check out these pics and maybe someone is good with photoshop and can hook it up with a rendering but i think i'd be willing to buy it and mod it if i only knew what it would look like...

2314369_1_full.jpg2314369_4_full.jpg2314369_5_full.jpg2314369_7_full.jpg2314369_15_full.jpg

i'm not sure whose car this is but it is pretty tight and o hope he doesn't mind

yeah guys i was wondering what it would look like with the type 3 bumper being a little more flush.... or with the existing bumper piece cut off and having the 240z style bumper on it witht the type 3 bumper acting like a spoiler