HybridZ

l-series doorstops

veritech-z

Is there anyone in the Tampa (FL) area that has a running condition (I use that term loosely) l-series of any description or configuration that they just don't need? I'm kind of at that awkward stage where my L28 is a total basket case with at least a bad ring on #2 and who knows what else wrong with it (right now the car won't do more than 4000rpm and struggles to maintain 20mph), and I'd like to do a V-8 swap, but I'm just not quite there yet with the finances. I just thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone needs to free up some garage space so I can get a powerplant just to make sure my car stays mobile until I can get my swap completed. I'm on the cheap to free plan, but I might have some stuff to trade. If anyone is interested, feel free to reply or PM. Mods/Admins, if this is not the place for this, I apologize in advance and my feelings won't get hurt if it needs to be moved or deleted. Thanks everybody!