HybridZ

New Contact (small world)

LineC

Well ordered my Megasquirt I pcb 3.0 off ebay. (auction) Decided to buy it from a seller that was only 10 miles from my house to save on shipping. Turns out he works with Al Grippo which is one of the designers for the Megasquirt project. HA small world I didn't know that bgoslex is right down the road.

Need to pick his brain when I pick it up tomorrow. I think he has some more beta programs that isn't out for MSII yet. He said he just finished a knock sensor one that retards the ignition when it gets too high.

• 1 month later...

did you get the knock sensor programming? i am EXTREAMLY interested in finding a way to put a knock sensor on my megasquirt II to retard the timing. i am about ready to start building my engine with 10.6:1 compression and i am a little nervous about knock issues even with premium fuel with octane boosts. i am getting my megasquirt hooked up and running my engine now so i don't ruin it after the re-build while trying to get it dialed in. I've been looking everywhere for a way to put a knock sensor in and get megatune to recognize it and adjust the spark. I'm even ready to try and build my own board to wire into the proto area. if anybody has any way to do this it would be very helpful.