HybridZ

LS2 Z Roll Cage Done!!!

Last time out to the 1/4 track we got warned about not making any runs under 11.5 without a cage, I want my Z to drive mainly on the streets, My brother likes racing and I it once in a while too so I had to do this even though I was not fully convinced...I told the fabricator to keep off as many tubing as possible but make it good to go 10 flat, wich I hear is the limit without a license anyways..So he said I would be certified with a 5 point and I aproved...Still need to get certified though.. I am very happy with the results.I think its a clean job..

The same guy working on Darius Z did the fabrication, I got to see the Legendary V8 240Z.....Nice Car!!!

Here are some pictures of the finished product.

nissan020.jpg

nissan018.jpg

nissan017.jpg

nissan016.jpg

nissan013.jpg

nissan014.jpg

nissan008.jpg

nissan006.jpg

nissan005.jpg

Looks really nice. Chromoly is nice for the weight saving!

Is there a joint where the door bar attachs to the main hoop? Do you just unbolt the plate on the floor and unpin the door bar to get it out for the street?

Justin

Yes sir, I forgot to mention that....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 280ZForce

lookin good Sergio...I know I'm gonna have to have something fabbed up before I ever hit the track. I only have a rollbar.

Was nice to see your car in person finally.

lookin good Sergio...I know I'm gonna have to have something fabbed up before I ever hit the track. I only have a rollbar.

Was nice to see your car in person finally.

Your set up looks Killer, I bet you are going to need it...I would of liked the tub the goes in back of the seats to go around like, Turbo Meister's roll cage to get the seats to go as far back as possible...

Make sure to get us some videos when you get it up and running!!!