HybridZ

-6AN hose needed

Warren

Ok folks,

I'm almost to the point of begging now...this is ridiculous. I can't seem to find a single piece of -6AN braided steel hose anywhere in Atlanta. Summit is out of stock, the ship date has moved back twice already, Jegs charges an $11.00 "handling" charge on a $15 piece of hose...not acceptable. So I have to ask around...

I'm lacking one 6 to 10 foot piece of -6AN braided steel hose that's stopping me from installing my transmission and cooler. Anybody local to Atlanta (Marietta +/- 25 miles or so) have a piece laying around that they're not using right now and willing to sell me? I'm going in for some surgery pretty quick and would like to get this thing in before I go.

I know this should probably be in the "wanted" section, but I'm desperate enough right now to put it in Non-Tech. Chime in if you can help.

Thanks,

Warren

Warren,

I setting my engine and tranny in tomorrow (taking a day off from work), and I am finishing the fuel lines in the engine bay. I have a 15 ft and 3 ft piece of -AN 6 Russel High performance hose. If I measured correctly i should have aout 5-7 ft left over-It is yours if you wanted ?? shoot me a pm.