HybridZ

For EE types

DavyZ

My brother, an EE, sent me a link to this. Even though I'm not an engineer, I thought this was just too funny. It reminds me of the Caleco blinker fluid and drilled brake lines, etc. Nonsense, but funny nonetheless.

Davy

Heh.. funny, but sad at the same time.. I've had to talk to guy's like that in factorys and shops who are 'engineers' that don't really know much, and just throw words around.. Management guys are even worse, as they have NO clue at all, but just talk fast and never give you a very clear idea of what has to be done.

Me: "So you want this machine done like the last one, but this machine has diffrent movement/dimentions/ect..."

Management guy: "Well, if you could just do this here sort of like this (strange hand motions) and if we can stay with the same methods of distance but also keeping in mind the diffrence here, and as per ussual on that section with more acces on this side. Ok? :) "

Me: :confused:

:lol: I hate it when stuff goes all catywhompass on me and gets discomboobulated.. thet you have to replace the frangulator and hope the ding dang dong holds up....

I guess I'm just weird enough to attempt to transcribe it:

Here at Rockwell Automation’s world headquarters, research has been preceding to develop a line of automation products that establishes new standards for quality, technological leadership and operating excellence.

With customer success as our primary focus, work has been proceeding on the crudely conceived idea of an instrument that would not only provide inverse-reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal gram meters.

Such an instrument comprised of Dodge Gears and Bearings, Reliance Electric Motors, Allen-Bradley controls, and all monitored by Rockwell Software is: Rockwell Automation’s Retro-Encabulator.

Now, basically the only new principal involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive-deractance.

The original machine had a baseplate of pre-famulated Amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spirving-bearings were in a direct line with the panametric pham.

The line up consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marsal vanes so fitted to the ambifacient lunar vane-shaft, that side fumbling was effectively prevented.

The main winding was of the normal Lotus-o-Deltoid type, placed in panendermic semi-bolloid slots of the stator. Every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremi-pipe to the differential girdle-spring on the upbend of the gram meters.

Moreover, whenever florescent score-motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle-arm to reduce sinusoidal deplaneration.

The Retro-Encabulator has reached a high level of development and its being successfully used in the operation of milfor-traniens. It is available soon, wherever Rockwell Automation products are sold.