HybridZ

Stock 77 280z Vs Stock 91 240sx.

CalifaThugz

Well not really stock both have intakes and mufflers about of both cars which you think might be faster? I raced my bro before but it had a 30 something year old clogged catalytic and a stock muffler. It hasn't had a tuneup since we got it which is about 100-150 miles maybe. The 240sx had a tuneup like the day before. Out of both cars which do you guys think might be faster? My bro keeps bothering me saying your Z is a piece of crap and belongs in the wreckyard. I honestly don't know why he says that its 100% rust free and has absolutly no problems the 240sx in the other hand when he brakes the steering wheel shakes like crazy like 20 cracks in the dash motor shakes like crazy and so does the shift nob. The only thing special I can think about it is a kill switch.:P

Yea someone told him its a bad injector if he unplugs a good injector it shakes even more... if he disconnects the bad one it doesn't rattle more or less. I know my car is going to be faster than his I'm going to get an SR swap soon for 2,500. I might get 5,000 this friday.

if they are both running like supposed to, the Z will take the sx all the way.from a dig or a roll.I used to play with those when my car was stock...I too had the rotors turned last week and the whobble is gone...