HybridZ

Possible R32 rims

Both of those wheels would require an adapter to work on an S30 (I see you've got a skyline as your avatar, so I'm not sure what you're putting these on) depending on how you go about doing your 5-lug conversion. If you just re-drill your existing hub, you'll need a thicker spacer than you would if you did 300zx hubs (I've heard they space you out about 3/4 of an inch, but that still isn't enough to run these with no spacer). I hope Silviaguy240 was being sarcastic. Your adapters would need to be about 1.5" for the +40 wheels to work (on a standard hub drilled to 5 lug). The +30 wheels would work on that adapter also, but you could get by with about 3/8" less thickness.

r-32 gts wheels are 16x6.5 +40 and r-32 gtr are 16x6.5 +30..shouldnt hit suspension at all.

With coilovers you can get away with about 5.0" of backspacing using 4 lug hubs. If you are converting to 5 lug up with z31 hubs, you can run 5.75" backspacing up front and 5.0" in the back with drilled stub axels. These are maximum values for backspacing. You may want to run spacers to bring the wheel out towards the fender to make it look better.

Here is a chart showing backspacing verses wheel width and offset:

tech-wheeloffset.gif