HybridZ

Race-Taxi

Really neat build, probably my favorite Hybrid. I love how late He seems to turn into the turns, being that He sits in front of the wheels so fun.

Plus blowing by all those exotics in a bus... PRICELESS.

Glad to see people are watching all that stuff I posted.The song you listed for some reason I can't get enough of it. A kooky dated song but I've listened to it each day since.

Hey My first Hybrid Project! A 1968 VW Bus with a Buick GN turbo in the rear,

Used an adaptor mounting plate kit from Kennedy Engineering, (Had pictures of my van at their place hanging on the wall back in the 80's) A cross flow radiator from a Lincoln to keep it cool. Kept that thing for 8 Years refining it as I went along, Full blown Camper with off road suspension, Made 2 cross country trips in that thing and it made it through Baja as well!

Could do wheel stands. Used to eat starters every 6 months and transaxles every 2 or 3 years.

I need to dig out the old pictures and scan them.

I still miss that thing! nothing like passing people at 90+Mph in a VW bus going uphill!!!

Greg

Hey My first Hybrid Project! A 1968 VW Bus with a Buick GN turbo in the rear,

Used an adaptor mounting plate kit from Kennedy Engineering, (Had pictures of my van at their place hanging on the wall back in the 80's) A cross flow radiator from a Lincoln to keep it cool. Kept that thing for 8 Years refining it as I went along, Full blown Camper with off road suspension, Made 2 cross country trips in that thing and it made it through Baja as well!

Could do wheel stands. Used to eat starters every 6 months and transaxles every 2 or 3 years.

I need to dig out the old pictures and scan them.

I still miss that thing! nothing like passing people at 90+Mph in a VW bus going uphill!!!

Greg

Cool!! Lets see some pics!