HybridZ

MS-II Progress

Z_Dust

Little by little I have been chipping away at the MS-II 77zt swap and I can say that I am happy with the progres in the last few days. I leaned the VE table, replaced a faulty FPR, got new 8.0 mm plug wires and adjusted the PWM after reading Z-ya's post on PWM mesurments. I also changed the injector control setting to alternating, two squirts. This last one really hit the nail on the head and the idle settle really good. I am waiting for my new NGK plugs and will drive it again after I install them. Its boosting up to 6psi for now. Next its going to be a WB sensor & gauge.

I still, however; have a very slight hicup upon acceleration that dissapears right away as RPMs go up. It happens at the very instant the throttle opens and then its gone. It doesnt do it under load, as in lets say 3rd gear at 45mph, under these conditions you punch it and it climbs slowly and steady then the turbo spools up really good and it pushes you back as you smile.

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all that have helped.