HybridZ

Washer motor

Wedge

junkyard or try and fix the one you have. it is a small dc motor driving a vane pump. Body held together with tabs. Bend the tabs up and you can loosen the armature enough to get some electro cleaner in there. Usually the motor will work but too full of dirt to turn. DON'T JUST PULL IT APART. There are two small wires about the diameter of frog hair running from the armature but there is enough slack to loosen things up.

I think ill go universal because its just to pass the Provincial inspection and its can be usefull for bugs in the summer . I thought i could get one to fit the original spot on the fluid tank but hey at that price it can go to hell . Thanks guys !

Edit : motorsports has it for 98.99 $ but still too expensive .

I took pictures i dismantled my washer motor and it all came in peices no frog hair wires lol but Im gonna try to derust it and try to make it work again ill make a DIY if it all works in the end .

The propeler

propeler.jpg

The rusted coil

pompe1.jpg

The rusted casing with bend tabs

int.jpg

The connector peice

elec.jpg

All the parts

casing.jpg

Not to bad a idea a I/C sprayer heck i got silly and routed hoses rite in front of my rear tires i told people i needed the watter to spin the tires haa haa . They believed it but all i did was add some bleach watter to get alot of smoke rolling .

Jason blown 383 in progress !!

Hehehe ! nice :burnout: